Our drivers are the best in the industry, so we want to make sure they’re well cared for at all times. Our driver benefits packages include options to fit every lifestyle. We are happy to say there is no increase in insurance premiums this year!
What benefits can I elect?
What benefits are company-paid?
- Life Insurance (including Accidental Death & Dismemberment)
- Short Term Disability
Who can be covered on the insurance plans?
- Legal spouse – If your spouse works (regardless of the amount of hours) and coverage is offered by the employer (regardless of the type or price of the coverage) they cannot be on the Medical/Prescription plan.
- Children & Stepchildren under 26
- Full-time students – can be covered up to age 26 for the Medical & Vision & Dental plans, with proof of full-time enrollment in a high school, trade school or college.
- Dependents ages 19-26 – can be covered under the medical/prescription, dental & vision plan if they do not have coverage available through an employer, with Dependent Employment Verification Form completed.
**Notification of changes must be submitted in writing within 30 days from the event (i.e. marriage, birth, loss of coverage, etc.). **
When will I be covered?
Your benefits for Medical/Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance, Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, and Short Term Disability will become effective the first of the month following your 60th day of employment. You are eligible to enroll in the 401(k) plan on the first of the month following completing 6 months of employment.
You will become eligible to participate in the plan the first of the month following your 6 months of employment with the company.
The company will match $0.25 per $1.00, up to 3% of your gross earnings.
Cigna (Local PA)
Highmark Blue Cross/Blue Shield
**Employees pre-pay 1 month in advance for benefits**